{alltv} Charlie Sheen: I Lead My Children By Example

But what about the kids?

In yet another interview, this one streaming live on TMZ.com Monday, Charlie Sheen says he doesn't have to apologize to anybody about his lifestyle, including his five children.

"Lead by example and teach your kids right and wrong," says Sheen. "If my right and wrong is a little bit different than anybody else, then my kids will be different too."

Asked if he's worried that his youngest kids will one day ask him about the news accounts of his escapades, Sheen says, "I hope they do." He says he suspects they'll have this question: "Dad, fill in the blanks. This stuff's gnarly."

Sheen, 45, has a grown, married daughter from an earlier relationship, two children ages 7 and 5 with ex-wife Denise Richards and twin boys, who'll turn 2 next month, with estranged wife Brooke Mueller.

Chain-smoking throughout the interview in the backyard of his L.A. home while two young women he called his "goddesses" sat nearby, Sheen was asked where the twins are currently living. Pointing to the house, he says, "They're in there somewhere."

Asked who's parenting his kids, he says, "Everybody here is parenting the kids," though he notes that Mueller is not among those present.

Sheen says he's trying to get houses in the neighborhood where he currently lives for his exes and the young kids. "I want all of my children to live behind these gates in this beautiful community and grow up together," he says.

But that, he claims, is "what's being threatened to take away from me" because of his ongoing dispute with CBS and the co-creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre. The network canceled production of the sitcom citing Sheen's recent behavior.

Sheen showed no sign of backing off the vitriol he's aimed at Lorre.

"I'm insulted, I am confused," he says. "These resentments, they are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my saber. You guys want to go to war, let's go to war. You want to destroy my family, let's go ... When I'm declared winner, game over, I hope you are all writing your apologies."

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html